Sabtu, 22 Juni 2013
Home»
BM8180-03E»Canvas»Citizen»Eco-Drive»Men's»Strap»Watch»Wrist Watches » Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch Best Offers
Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch Best Offers
Posted by Andriyadin toys |
BM8180-03E
,
Canvas
,
Citizen
,
Eco-Drive
,
Men's
,
Strap
,
Watch
,
Wrist Watches
This Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch has made me and my family so very happy. I like this Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch very much, it is perfect for me. And Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch would be perfect for someone like me, I like it. If you are looking for a Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch, so i high recommend this Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch to you. Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch will make you enjoy like me. I bought this Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch at a price that offers in USA.

Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch Features
- Light powered eco-drive Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Durable military green canvas strap with leather inner-lining
- Day and date calendar feature
- Luminous hands and hour/minute markers; compact brushed stainless steel case
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
You can buy any products and Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. We are the only site that give Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch with low price and buyer's honest reviews. Grab it fast before it’s gone!
You will never run late with this men's sporty, Eco-Drive timepiece. From the stainless steel case, green canvas strap and 12/24 hour time indicator, the bold details never end. Additional features include a day/date indicator and water resistance to 100 meters.
To set the time *(refer to full-setting instructions here: Manual ):
- Stop the second hand by pulling the crown out to the 2nd click (time setting position).
- Turn the crown to set the time.
- The watch will start after the crown is firmly pushed back into its normal position
- Pull the crown out to the first click (calendar setting position).
- Set the desired date by turning the crown counterclockwise.
- Set the desired day of the week by turning the crown clockwise.
- After you have set the calendar, be sure to press the crown back to its normal position
category: Wrist Watches
Brand: Citizen
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : Addressing a few negative reviews
This is my second eco-drive. I broke my fist eco-drive swimming in the ocean. I read a few negative reviews about this watch before I purchased it, but I decided to take a chance anyway. So far I am very happy with this watch.
The following are a few reviews I would like to address:
"my second hand is a few hairs off." - I do not have this issue. My second hand is spot on.
"The mineral crystal appears to be pretty thin. I haven't scratched the glass yet (that's what it sounds like) but I suspect it'll scratch pretty easily." - I have not noticed this. My first eco-dive never had a scratch and I worked construction while wearing it. *edit* One year later this watch has scratches all over it.
"The crown does stick out just a wee bit too far." - I had the same problem with my first citizen watch, and this one is about the same, but it does not really bother me.
"the inside of the sleeve is NOT sewn, but GLUED" - This is true. I have not...
This page made for leading anyone who looking for where to buy Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch at lowest price and cheapest in USA, cause we have research done from a lot of online retailer and provide the most special offer and huge discount on Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch for you. 100% best and lowest price guarateed.
What do you think about Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch?
Title: Citizen Men's BM8180-03E Eco-Drive Canvas Strap Watch Best Offers
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by Andriyadin toys
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by Andriyadin toys
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar