Senin, 17 Juni 2013
Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch Best Offers
This Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch has made me and my family so very happy. I like this Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch very much, it is good for me. And Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch would be perfect for someone like me, I like it. If you are looking for a Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch, so i highly recommend this Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch to you. Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch will make you happy like me. I bought this Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch at a price that offers in USA.

Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch Features
- Multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping, tough solar power, power saving function
- 12 and 24 hr. formats, 1/100 sec. stopwatch, 5 daily alarms, countdown timer, sunrise and sunset data
- World time (48 cities), digital compass, altimeter, barometer and thermometer
- Full auto EL backlight with afterglow
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
You can buy any products and Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. We are the only site that give Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch with low price and buyer's honest reviews. Grab it fast before it’s gone!
Based on the successful appeal of the PAW1300 Slim Design series, the Casio Men's Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch #PAW2000-1CR comes with the same slim design, but now enhanced with a duplex LCD for greater visibility. Other high-tech features include multi-band atomic automatic time adjustment ( up to six times daily if you're in the US, UK, Germany, Japan, or China), sunset and sunrise data, and Triple Sensor Solar technology, making this one of the most powerful tools for the outdoor adventurer. Other built-in outdoor tools include a digital compass that measures and displays direction as one of 16 points, a day and month calendar, an altimeter, and a backlit display with Afterglow technology. With a handsome, rugged resin band with traditional buckle clasp, this watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 meters).
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Casio
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.2
Review : No regrets
This is my first Pathfinder and I am really impressed. I am putting it through its paces right now in Afghanistan and it is doing very well. I bought it to replace a 4 yr old G-Shock (tough solar) that would not recharge anymore. The functions are great. The compass is accurate for general direction and navigating. The barometer has been on par with several other instruments I have at my dispossal in the military. I have not had a chance to really play with the altimeter but its generally within 5 ft of the GPS unit I also use. I had to go into the programing and input the lat and long for my position (extreamly easy) to get a more accurate sunrise and set times and they are spot on now. I see some of the other reviews about the functions and I offer this. If your are trying to reach a barn a few miles north of your position then the watch will get you there (if you have oriented your map properly and know how to do terrain association of course). If you are looking for a...
This page made for leading anyone who looking for where to buy Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch at lowest price and cheapest in USA, cause we have research done from a lot of online retailer and provide the most special offer and huge discount on Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch for you. 100% best and lowest price guarateed.
What do you think about Casio Men's PAW2000-1CR Pathfinder Digital Multi-Function Resin Band Watch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by Andriyadin toys


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar