Selasa, 11 Juni 2013
Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch Top Price
This Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch has made me and my family so very happy. I like this Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch very much, it is perfect for me. And Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch would be perfect for someone like me, I like it. If you are looking for a Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch, so i high recommend this Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch to you. Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch will make you happy like me. I bought this Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch at a price that offers in USA.

Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch Features
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E812 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 120 - 270 days with Power Save; low charge warning: 5 days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 43 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 12 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 4 hrs
- Leather strap; perpetual calendar
- Chronograph functions with alarm, 24-hour, and 1/20th second sub dials; unidirectional rotating bezel; alarm and date functions; tachymeter inner chapter ring
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
You can buy any products and Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. We are the only site that give Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch with low price and buyer's honest reviews. Grab it fast before it’s gone!
The Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar features a titanium case and a black dial. The timepiece features a 1/20 second chronograph that measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24 time, dual time, alarm, date indicator, and power saver function. Additional features include an inner calendar, which automatically adjusts to the proper date as well as leap years through the year 2100. Independent hour hand adjustment makes changing time zones simple and precise. The genuine leather strap features attractive white contrast stitching and buckle closure.
category: Wrist Watches
Brand: Citizen
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.4
Review : Fantastic Watch!
I am what many would call a watch nut and own over 30 ranging from Timex to Rolex. For me to buy a watch there has to be "something there" for me to get excited about. At $240, this is one of the very best buys on a fantastic watch that you can find! I was so impressed with this watch I purchased a second one as a gift for my father in law who by the way, was very impressed with the watch himself.
Before getting into all the things I like about this watch I want to point out one of the other reviewers posted a problem with the buckle on his watch having some "points" on it that dug into his wrist and made the watch uncomfortable to wear. This must be a factory defect as this is not the case with either of the two that I purchased. While the watch strap is not usually covered by warranty I know from 1st hand experience that Citizen has a dedicated and friendly customer service department and I believe if he contacts them he will find a new strap coming to him rather quickly...
This page made for leading anyone who looking for where to buy Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch at lowest price and cheapest in USA, cause we have research done from a lot of online retailer and provide the most special offer and huge discount on Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch for you. 100% best and lowest price guarateed.
What do you think about Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by Andriyadin toys


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar