Selasa, 18 Juni 2013
Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch Best Price
This Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch has made me and my family so very happy. I like this Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch very much, it is best for me. And Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch would be perfect for someone like me, I like it. If you are looking for a Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch, so i high recommend this Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch to you. Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch will make you enjoy like me. I bought this Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch at a price that offers in USA.

Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch Features
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour subdials; date function
- Black dial with silver-tone hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional bezel; magnified date window
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
You can buy any products and Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. We are the only site that give Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch with low price and buyer's honest reviews. Grab it fast before it’s gone!
The bold and striking Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch is ideal for the water sports enthusiast. The circular, black dial features luminous dots for hour indexes, luminous hands, and a date display at four o'clock. The three subdials offer full chronograph function while the black-ion plated, stainless steel bezel is unidirectional with five-second indexes. The oversized crown and pushers come in handy during a deepwater dive, and the flame-fusion window provides scratch resistance. The wide, black-ion plated, stainless steel bracelet features a fold-over clasp with safety button. This sporty timepiece is equipped with precise, Swiss quartz movement and is water-resistant up to an impressive 660 feet (200 meters).
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
category: Sport Watches
Brand: Invicta
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 3.8
Review : Size does matter! :)
I ordered this watch as a Xmas gift for my boyfriend, who is an average sized male. I received the watch a few days later and was really taken aback when opened the box to see it. I must say first that it is a beautiful watch, and I could really tell how great of quality it is. It is quite stunning actually. However, the pictures online did not quite capture the size of this watch. It is absolutely the largest watch I have ever seen. Not only is the face nearly 2 inches, but the thickness of the watch is really something to look at before purchasing. I beleive it is nearly 3/4 inch thick, and extremenly heavy for a watch. As an average sized male, I knew this watch would be way too big for my boyfriend, so I had to return it. Again, this is a BEAUTIFUL watch, I just recommend really looking at the demensions before ordering it!
This page made for leading anyone who looking for where to buy Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch at lowest price and cheapest in USA, cause we have research done from a lot of online retailer and provide the most special offer and huge discount on Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch for you. 100% best and lowest price guarateed.
What do you think about Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by Andriyadin toys


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar