Discount Finder

Find the best discounted products at Amazon.

Now just take a look at our best deals below.

Kamis, 20 Juni 2013

Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch Top Price

Posted by Andriyadin toys | , , , , , , , , , ,


Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch


Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch

Price: Show


Take for me to see Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch Review



This Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch has made me and my family so very happy. I like this Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch very much, it is great for me. And Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch would be perfect for someone like me, I like it. If you are looking for a Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch, so i high recommend this Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch to you. Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch will make you enjoy like me. I bought this Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch at a price that offers in USA.



Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch Features


  • Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber U600 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
  • Max power reserve: 180 days to 30 Months with Power Save; low charge warning: 3 days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 150 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 60 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 20 hrs
  • Durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal; multi-band atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy (North America, Europe, and Asia); world time in 43 cities; Greenwich Mean Time display; perpetual calendar
  • 1/100 second chronograph measures up to 24 hours; 99 minute countdown timer; rotating slide rule bezel; 2 Alarms; use of the Blue Angels name and logo is with the permission, but not endorsement, of the U.S. Navy
  • Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

You can buy any products and Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here. We are the only site that give Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch with low price and buyer's honest reviews. Grab it fast before it’s gone!
and chock full of innovative features, the Men's Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch from Citizen Eco-Drive combines aviator-inspired style with a sleek, sporty design. Offering a maximum power reserve of 180 days, with a low charge warning within three days of stop point, this distinctive timepiece is both reliable and up for the next adventure. It also features a durable, hardened mineral crystal, original Blue Angels insignia on its case back, and Blue Angels logo on a bold black dial. With a multi-band atomic receiver that accepts signals in North America, Europe, and Asia, this efficient accessory provides both world time in 43 cities, and a perpetual calendar, making it ideal for traveling. There's also a digital display light, two alarms, 1/100 second chronograph that measures up to 24 hours, and a 99 minute countdown timer. Rugged, handsome, and built to last, this Citizen Eco-Drive original arrives in a gray box, along with a manual, information CD.

Summary of Features:

  • Atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
  • World time in 43 cities
  • 2 alarms
  • 1/100 second chronograph that measures up to 24 hours
  • 99 minute countdown timer
  • Digital display light
  • Greenwich Mean Time display
  • Rotating slide-rule bezel
  • Non-reflective mineral crystal
  • Power-reserve indicator

Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch even better than expected - highly recommend!!!



category: Sport Watches
Brand: Citizen
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.5
Review : Stylish, super accurate, a real pleasure to own and wear
First off, spring for the titanium version. It is well worth the extra money. I was unsure until I put it on my wrist. Wow, what a difference! At the very last minute, I decided to order the titanium version (mostly because the SS version was not available from Amazon it came from another seller) and am I ever glad I did. I "thought" that I wanted my watches to be heavy and thus would be OK with the stainless version but I was most certainly wrong. The titanium version is so lighteweight it is like nothing else I own. It is a pleasure to wear.

Also, contrary to what has been posted by another reviewer, this watch is totally 100% fine for recreational (aka PADI) diving. I have had it down to 100 feet with no issue what-so-ever. It is rated to 200M (or 600 feet). Most recreational diving is limited to 120 feet so you are well within the boundries of the watch. Anyway, I plan to continue using mine for diving and I do not expect there to be any issue.

The neatest...

This page made for leading anyone who looking for where to buy Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch at lowest price and cheapest in USA, cause we have research done from a lot of online retailer and provide the most special offer and huge discount on Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch for you. 100% best and lowest price guarateed.
What do you think about Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch?

thumbnail
Title: Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch Top Price
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Reviewed by

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Arsip Blog